Alptekin Personalservice in your company
On site management by Alptekin Personalservice
On site management means that we provide you with a direct contact person who can answer your questions at any time. Our coordinator is completely familiar with your company, meaning they can organise all of the personnel leasing for your individual company.
Integrating an on site manager lessens the workload on your company and allows you to concentrate on your core work. Using our coordinators makes your personnel planning more efficient – gaining insight into your company and personnel placement helps us avoid experimenting with unsuitable personnel. The on site manager can also train new personnel and help them get started – the company saves time and can concentrate on its core business.
On site management – our range of services
We offer our customers all of the key services they need to organise effective on site management.
- Design requirements planning
- Full organisation of leased personnel in your company
- Creating and defining a qualification catalogue
- Training and integration of personnel
- Direct on site manager
- Reporting and protocols
Advantages for customers
Coordination by a third party on site manager gives your company a new sense of flexibility and efficiency.
- Direct contact person
- Lessen company workload (time/responsibility)
- Quality controlling by a specialist
- Higher productivity and flexibility
- Fast reaction to order fluctuations
- Custom personnel planning